Here are some important links:
For Comprehensive Career Guidance/ My10yearplan.com
- Academic Innovations (www.academicinnovations.com)
Publishers of the Career Choices curricula and My10yearPlan™
- Freshman Transition Initiative (www.freshmantransition.org)
George Washington University, Freshman Transition Stdards and implementation
For Gender Equity/Nontraditional Occupations for Women
- Girls Incorporated® (www.girlsinc.org)
Inspiring All Girls to be Strong, Smart and Bold®
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity (www.napequity.org)
For national Special Populations/Nontraditional/ STEM/Career Technical Education Resources.
- Independent Means Inc. (www.independentmeans.com)
Products and services for girls’ financial independence. Bespoke economic literacy services for families and financial institutions.
- Gutsy Gals Inspire Me (www.gutsygalsinspireme.com)
Products, media and media awards.
- Marsh Media (www.marshmedia.com)
Children’s character education books, teaching guides and CD’s
For International Art Projects
- Women Beyond Borders (www.womenbeyondborders.org)
An International Women’s Art Project
- Desert of Forbidden Art (www.desertofforbiddenart.com)
Documentary film featuring the story of Savitsky and the Nukus Museum of Art